- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
– The Myvisatovietnam.com is not the Government website, this website is just connect to another company that was authorized by Immigration Department of Vietnam.
– All customer have to read these terms and conditions carefully before using this service website. You should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately if you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
– You agree to respect all applicable laws and regulations and you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes.
– You agree not to use the website in a way that reduce the overall functionality of the Website, may impair the performance, corrupt the content.
– You agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to sensitive information or secured areas.
– Using the service, you agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. Myvisatovietnam.com website have the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and you access the site will be considered acceptance of this agreement.
– We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
In Following Cases, you are Non Refundable:
- a) If the status of Vietanm visa Processing is put under “Payment Received” or “Under Processing” or “Visa Approved Letter Sent to Your Email”
- b) For Fast Track and Car Transfer (refers to Extra Services) if we has already arranged these services for the customers.
- c) If the customers do not inform us in advance about their changing flight details and arrival day.
– Myvisatovietnam.com cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information. You must supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of issue. We strongly recommend that you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
– The Vietnam visa on arrival service is applicable to air travel only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa is approved.
– In case your application is declined by the Immigration Department, all the paid fees will be refunded to your account.
– Its necessary to check your details on the approval letter carefully. If you find any errors on the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL. We will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses If we do not receive any email for error correction within 7 days from the time we send out the letter of approval. The Immigration officers sometimes make mistakes.
– Date format: dd/mm/yyyy – 12th June 1980
– Time Zone: Vietnam standard time – GMT +7
– Working days: We know how to get visa for you on Sat and Sun but working days refers to all week days except Saturday and Sunday.
– Working hours: 24/7 everyday.
– Multiple / Single entry: It is not multiple applicants, Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries,
– Multiple entries are allowed you to enter and exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1, 3 or 6 months). For example: 3 month multiple entry visa means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam several times from the intended date of arrival provided plus 3 calendar consecutive months.
- PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
– The Visa Processing for arranging pre-approved letter is based on processing time provided by Vietnam Immigration Department. In normal circumstances, its take 2 – 3 working days. Vietnam Immigration Department have right to request you supply additional documents and delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations.
Processing time will be starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us your payment receipt.
– If you do not receive the letter in time, you are required to notify us. If there is no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. Because our service provided is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process.
In case you supplied us the Wrong email addresses or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received. We are not responsible for any delay/loss.
–In case of delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam, We are not responsible for any loss. If your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
– It takes 2 working days to process a Vietnam approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, and delay due to unforeseen problems since the process is highly dependent on the Immigration Department of Vietnam. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
– The letter of approval is issued separately for each application, however, in some cases (During high seasons and urgent processing requests), it is issued on a shared basis for all applicants who apply for a visa at the same time or same date of arrival based on the Immigration Department sole decision.
– Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse to any visa requests.
– Please email us via [email protected] if you have special request for separate letter of approval.